Unusual Riverside Bed and Breakfast
Spacious split level suite with beautiful river views
Occupying the space above the original sixteenth century cottage, 'Powderham' is a light and spacious split level suite comprising a large bedsitting room with king-size-four-poster, ensuite bathroom with double ended bath/mixer shower/w.c/hand basin and an additional single bedded room/dressing area.
The room retains some quirky period features including a coloured glass turret and has a large bay window with lovely views across the river towards Powderham Keep.
With the extra bedroom, 'Powderham' can sleep up to 3 adults and makes an ideal family room or alternative to a twin room.
- Spacious split level suite with views across the estuary towards Powderham Keep and Turf Locks
- Main room
- King size four poster bed
- 3 seater sofa
- Smart T.V and blue ray DVD player
- Drop leaf table and chairs
- Space for additional fold out bed/travel cot
- Small fridge
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Hospitality tray including fresh milk and homemade biscuits
- Second bedroom with single bed and chest of drawers
- Ensuite bathroom with large double ended bath/mixer shower/w.c and handbasin
- Central heating and plentiful hot water
- Free wi-if throughout
- Rooms serviced daily
- Extensive room service breakfast menu delivered to your door (available weekends and school holidays only)
- Complimentary selection of cereals, fruits and organic yoghurt provided to guests on short break stays of 3 or more nights.